How to play the Dice game?
Craps is the most popular game, due to its simplicity and low house edge of just 1%.
It is also quite special, it has 9999 possible outcomes (roll numbers range from 0 to 99.99), and you can choose your own odds!
All you have to do is set the amount of your bet with your favorite currency, choose a payout of 1.0102x up to 9900x or the possibility that your bet is from 0.01% to 98% and click "BET".
The box that says "PROFIT" will tell you how much you can win with the selected bet settings.
You are free to choose whether you want to go over or under a selected number to win!
What are the minimum/maximum bet amounts on craps?
Automated bets are made for our advanced players. You probably already have a strategy in place and are tired of manually placing each bet. This mode is for you! But be careful, it can go really fast either way.
- "NUMBER OF BETS": here you can previously set how many bets you want to be played, otherwise the bets will continue to work until you stop the bet.
- "BET SPEED": choose the speed of the bets, slower to the left, faster to the right. Keep in mind that the higher the bet amount, the faster it will be.
- "EVENTS WHEN WINNING / WHEN LOSING": this is what helps you with your strategy, you can set the bet amount to increase in% in case of winning or losing (PS: it also works with negative amounts). You can also set it to "Reset to base" mode in case of winning or losing. Feel free to discuss strategies with other players in our chat or forum!
Why does the amount of Bitcoins you can earn keeps changing?
Are you sometimes not even paying attention and somehow your balance goes up for no obvious reason? Well, you've probably hit a piece of the BITSLER progressive jackpot!
Jackpot Rules and Guidelines:
1. To win the jackpot, you must match 77.77 and your last two digits of your bet identifier (BETID) must be 77, that is: xx, xxx, x77
2. A% of the jackpot will be won according to the amount of the bet.
% = (bet amount * 100) /0.005 (BTC)
% = (bet amount * 100) /0.05 (ETH)
% = (bet amount * 100) /0.3 (LTC)
% = (bet amount * 100) /0.0035 (BCH)
% = (bet amount * 100) / 60 (XRP)
% = (bet amount * 100) / 10000 (DOGE)
% = (bet amount * 100) /0.05 (DASH)
% = (bet amount * 100) /0.05 (BSV)
% = (bet amount * 100) /0.1 (ZEC)
% = (bet amount * 100) / 4 (ETC)
% = (bet amount * 100) /0.6 (NEO)
% = (bet amount * 100) / 8 (KMD)
% = (bet amount * 100) /0.6 (BTG)
% = (bet amount * 100) / 4 (LSK)
% = (bet amount * 100) / 1000 (DGB)
% = (bet amount * 100) / 4 (QTUM)
% = (bet amount * 100) / 4 (STRAT)
% = (bet amount * 100) / 4 (WAVES)
% = (bet amount * 100) / 1000 (BURST)
3. The value of the jackpot cannot be less than 0.150000 BTC / 1,500000 ETH / 10.000000 LTC / 1.000000 BCH / 1,800.000000 XRP / 200,000.000000 DOGE / 2.000000 DASH / 2.000000 BSV / 3.000000 ZEC / 40.000000 ETC / 15.000000 NEO / 240.000000 KMD / 15.000000 BTG / 120.000000 LSK / 30,000.000000 DGB / 40.000000 QTUM / 120.000000 STRAT / 120.000000 WAVES / 30,000.000000 BURST
4. The minimum bet amount should be: 0.000005 BTC / 0.000050 ETH / 0.000300 LTC / 0.000035 BCH / 0.060000 XRP / 10.000000 DOGE / 0.000050 DASH / 0.000050 BSV / 0.000100 ZEC / 0.004500 ETC / 0.000600 NEO / 0.008000 KMD / 0.000600 BTG / 0.004000 LSK / 1.000000 DGB / 0.004500 QTUM / 0.004000 STRAT / 0.004000 WAVES / 1.000000 BURST
5. You do not have to post your bet. Everything is done automatically.
Can you reverse a payment that has already been sent?
Unfortunately, bitcoin payments are irreversible and therefore once a payment has been sent, we have no way of getting it back. You must ensure that the correct withdrawal address is specified on the PROFILE page before requesting a payment or enabling automatic withdrawal.
Where can I check my activity on this website?
Clicking on STATISTICS in the previous menu and then on PERSONAL STATISTICS.
How can I keep my account safe?
When using a strong password, do not reuse the same password on any other website and do not share your password with anyone else. We recommend using a password manager like LastPass to create and store your passwords. If you don't use these security practices and your account is hacked, we won't be able to help you.
How can I contact you?
Filling in the following form. Please read the questions above before emailing us. We receive hundreds of emails every day and we don't have the resources to respond to all of them, so we have a policy of not replying to emails with questions that have already been answered on this page.
How to play the Multicolor game?
The Multicolor is like a very simple roulette. The house edge is 2%, and for the jackpot they also go 1%. You can win at any time!
The goal is to find the color at random.
A number between 00,000 and 99,999 is randomly chosen for each bet with the Provably Fair system.
For every time you spin the wheel, you can bet on 1 or more colors to increase your chances. If you find the correct color, your win amount will be the bet amount multiplied by the color number: bet amount * color number.
For example, if you bet 1 BTC on red and the wheel stops on red 3, your win will be: 1 * 3 = 4 BTC.
If you are interested in how automated betting works for Multicolor, you can refer to the Automated Craps Betting article.